About the Firm
Reliable Newport Attorneys Help Clients Overcome Legal Problems
Compassionate representation for individuals and families in Northern Kentucky
If you are dealing with debt, going through a divorce, defending yourself against criminal charges, or making plans for your estate, you need a dependable and caring lawyer to guide you through the legal process. The experienced father-daughter legal team at Bonenfant & Mayhew, PLLC, in Newport, creates unique solutions tailored to each client’s individual needs. With more than 18 years of combined experience representing Northern Kentuckians, we are dedicated to resolving your legal troubles and bringing your family peace of mind.
Highly responsive Newport law firm provides honest counsel and personal attention
We understand how stressful legal problems can be for our clients and their families. We aim to alleviate that stress by providing detailed advice and effective representation throughout every step of the legal process. Neighbors in Northern Kentucky turn to us for:
- Individualized attention — We do not believe in taking a one-size-fits-all approach. We’ll spend time getting to know you and learning about your situation and goals, so we can devise a comprehensive legal strategy based on your unique needs.
- Skilled legal representation — From the initial consultation to the resolution of your case, we will work tirelessly to protect your rights and interests. Let us analyze the facts, evaluate your options, and craft a plan to maximize your chances of a favorable outcome. As skilled negotiators, you can count on us to be strong advocates inside and outside the courtroom.
- Peace of mind — We are here to answer your questions, address your family’s concerns, and solve your legal problems. We will carefully explain each step of the legal process, making sure you fully understand your rights and all available options.
No matter how complicated your situation, we can calculate a strategic plan to help you overcome your legal issues and move forward with your life. We are ready to listen, advise you of the best course of action, and skillfully advocate for your interests.
Areas of Practice
Dedicated Northern Kentucky legal advocates handle bankruptcy, family, criminal and probate matters
Committed to helping families in Northern Kentucky overcome financial and emotional burdens, we focus on:
- Bankruptcy — We perform a careful debt analysis to help clients seek relief through Chapter 7, Chapter 13 or Chapter 11 bankruptcy.
- Divorce — We represent divorcing spouses in contested and uncontested divorce cases and help victims of domestic violence obtain orders of protection.
- Child support — We negotiate fair and reasonable child support settlements and help parents work out issues with nonpayment.
- Child custody — We work with parents to craft practical child custody arrangements that balance parental expectations and concerns with children’s needs.
- Adoption — We assist clients with every step of the adoption process to help them create or expand their families.
- Estate planning — We help clients make decisions about what should happen if they die or become incapacitated, and we draft the necessary estate planning documents — from simple wills to complex trusts — to ensure their wishes are honored.
- Criminal defense — We provide Northern Kentuckians accused of misdemeanors and felonies with a strong criminal defense. In every case, we work to achieve the best possible outcome, which may mean getting the charges dropped or reduced, or negotiating a plea deal to keep you out of jail.
You do not have to face these legal issues alone. We offer a free consultation to discuss your case and come up with a sound strategy to put the matter behind you.
Contact a dependable Newport lawyer for a free initial consultation
At Bonenfant & Mayhew, PLLC, we strive to create lasting relationships with our clients in Northern Kentucky. When you retain us, you always have a trusted legal team to turn to in the face of financial, family or criminal troubles. For a free consultation, please call our Newport law office at 859-999-0436 or contact us online